If you are looking for Information about PSU Clementine, Go check their Wiki
One of the four PSU playable races. CASTs (usually known as Casts) are androids, though in PSO episode III they were referred to as 'Humanoids' instead. CASTs are unique in that they are able to use SUV Weapons. CASTs are quantitatively not the dominant species on any of the planets, but on Parum they make up most of the government. They are also unique in that they are the only race that wears Parts instead of Clothes for aesthetics, and can only use Hair Accessories when using a humanoid head, with hair.
CASTs are potentially the most clunky and bulky characters in the game in terms of design, although they can be very lean and muscular. They can have either a robotic face, or one that looks quite human. Depending on which face style is chosen, certain accessories may or may not be used. It is worth noting that, once you have chosen either a robotic or a humanoid face, the facial type cannot currently be changed after character creation is finalized. The expansion, Ambition of the Illuminus, allows casts to change their facial type during a makeover.
Racial Strengths and Weaknesses
- Able to use SUV Weapons. These are Photon Blast-esque attacks that do massive damage.
- They excel in Attack Power making them great Hunters.
- Their ATA is great, making them even better Hunters and excellent Rangers, too.
- Their HP is almost as good as Beasts'.
- Unlike in PSO, they can cast TECHNICs if they switch their type to Force.
- They gain stat bonuses for the Ranger and Fortegunner types.
- They are relatively bad forces.
- Their Resta is expected to be insufficient at higher levels, as well as their damage Techniques.
- Racially suffer from the lowest EVP and MST.
|HP: B||EVP: D|
|ATP: B||END: A|
|DFP: A||TP: D|
|ATA: A||MST: D|
Initial type and equipment
All CASTs start out as Rangers equipped with a rifle.