If you are looking for Information about PSU Clementine, Go check their Wiki
From The re-PSUPedia
- It's listed as dropping off 60-69 Alterazgohg... that can't possibly be right. Ezodagrom brought it up in an edit so I just want to check and confirm that this is wrong. As far as I'm aware it only drops off 150+ Alterazgohg. - Mewn 14:57, 20 August 2008 (CDT)
- It's also listed as dropping of 80-89 and 90-99, those could be possible, but I'm not sure :/ - Ezodagrom 15:03, 20 August 2008 (CDT)
Can anyone confirm...
- I can. Although I have no idea about the HP regen, I've never seen the little humanoid dudes on S2, and consequently I've never seen him change elements on S2 (since attacking said humanoid dudes seems to trigger the change). He might also change after a certain period of time though, so idklol. --Qwerty 14:27, 28 October 2008 (CDT)
- There is no humanoid in S2. HP regen has been taken away in S2 as well. He still changes elemental attribute randomly even without humanoids. Also on the JP server the stuff he breaths out of his mouth are not birds but rather just a ball of wisp. Hope that helps :) Natasha Milarose 18:06, 28 October 2008 (CDT)
- Thanks, you two! I guess I never paid much attention to the battle during GBR. It seemed kind of odd that those two things were left out, so I just wanted to verify. - EspioKaos 21:04, 28 October 2008 (CDT)