If you are looking for Information about PSU Clementine, Go check their Wiki
One of the four PSU player-races, Newmans are generally seen as being adept in Techniques, as a result of the increased mental abilities of this race due to genetic engineering. However they are the least physically imposing race. Karen Erra, one of the Story Mode's prominent Newmans, cannot use Techniques, however.
Visually, Newmans are very similar to humans. The only notable difference is that Newmans have elongated ears which can be raised three different ways within a 90-degree radius.
Racial Strengths and Weaknesses
- They excel in TP. They have an affinity for TECHNICs. They are the most obvious racial choice for Forces.
- Their Accuracy is good, too, making them able Rangers.
- Newmans have a better TECHNIC Defense due to their high MST.
- They have the highest EVP.
- They are able to wield Crea weapons.
- They gain stat bonuses as Force, Fortetecher, Guntecher, Wartecher, and Fighgunner types.
- They are generally the least adept Hunters.
- Their Defense is under par compared to Beasts and Casts.
- They have no special racial ability.
|HP: D||EVP: A|
|ATP: D||STA: A|
|DFP: C||TP: A|
|ATA: B||MST: A|
Initial type and equipment
All Newmans start out as Forces.